- Latest generation of Stanford® high output slitters capable of slitting up to 70" wide
- Our slitters perform well on a broad range of material including all films, such as BOPP, PET, Polyethylene, Nylon and, laminations, papers and cellophane.
- Stanford® rewind/inspection machines
- Our Doctor Machine® sets the standard for single direction rewinders used in the flexible packaging industry.
- Printing capabilities up to 8 color flexographic printing
- Flexographic Printing
We operate 6 flexographic presses at our two LA-based facilities. Our presses print both solvent based and eco-friendly water based inks. We are capable of printing up to 8 colors using the newest in high screen count digital polymer printing plates.
- Rotogravure Printing
Action Packagings rotogravure printing achieves the best result, with outstanding printing definition superior to other printing methods. Our rotogravure printing is very consistent in terms of image and color. Gravure printing is available in up to 10 colors.
- Solventless and water base lamination
- Our eco-friendly water based adhesive laminator is utilized for combining 2 or 3 film layers to make the optimum packaging material.
- We also offer solventless lamination which provides a better bond adhesion in the structure.
- Pre-made bag making machines
- Action Packaging houses over 30 bag and pouch making machines that manufacture an array of different style packages. Our bags and pouches are made from the same high barrier, high-strength materials we utilize for our laminated roll stock we supply to Form and Fill machines. Action Packagings pre-made bags feature fin or lap back seals, plus crimp or fold-over bottom seals.
- We offer stand up pouches in the same variety of materials available in our laminated roll stock.
- Sheeting machine
- We are capable of supplying plain and continuous sheets of any size from 2¼" x 12" up to 18" x 30" in all kind of flexible packaging materials. We have the ability to also do cut corners (octagon).
- QC & Lab test control off-site
- We have one of the state of the art off site packaging lab facilities in California, staffed by trained engineers. We also conduct evaluations on raw materials, work-in-progress and finished rolls and bags on all orders we process.